Title: Patience from God – Fruit of the Spirit
Message in the picture:
Hello, I am Patience, get to know me:
• I do not get angry easily.
• I choose not to give up.
• I go through hardships with joy and hope.
• I am gentle.
• I never get tired of waiting for the outcome.
• I do not complain about anything.
• I can help make your life better; learn how to use me. Patience
Thought for the day:
Patience no matter how you express it—a grace, gift or virtue—must be a part of you. The New Century Version Dictionary simply defines patience “to handle pain or difficult times calmly and without complaining”. Be blessed— ♥ Tim.
NOTE: This is the summarized version of the full Bible study, please go to the site and read / study the complete online Bible study; to get access, the following link will take you there. http://wp.me/p4dhin-20D
♥ Question for “Patience from God – Fruit of the Spirit”: Are you using patience?